Western Care Association would like to take this opportunity to acknowledge all our wonderful and dedicated Volunteers, Sponsors and Supporters at this difficult and challenging time. This pandemic has affected so many people in so many different ways.
“In order to stay safe we must stay apart”.
We look forward with HOPE knowing that we will work together in the near future.
You play a vital role in this organisation, making a real difference to the lives of the people we support.
Western Care Association – The Mayo Charity.
- Mayo Self Advocacy Poster April 2020
- Age Friendly News Letter
- List of Voluntary Disability Support Organisations
- Cardiff COVID Resource
- Thoughts and Feelings and COVID
- Accessible COVID Is
- Beating the Virus
- Good days and Bad days during Lockdown
- Jack plans ahead for COVID
- When someone dies from COVID
- My Hero – Children’s COVID 19 storybook
- Education: Early Years / School Age / Useful Resources
- Teens / Adult Resources
- Activities To Promote Communication
- Covid-19 Testing Requirements
- Activities to Try at Home
- Coronavirus Activities
- Coronavirus and Mass
- Coronavirus and Day Services
- Coronavirus and Visitors
- Talking about Coronavirus
- Lamh Signs
- Cough Etiquette
- Maintaining a Sense of Calm
- Notice from Community Garda